The embedded systems we build may utilize various state-of-the-art microcontrollers based on ARM architecture, TI DSPs, system-on-modules, and in case of small footprint applications still (!) 8-bit MCUs. We have experience with:
- STM32, NXP LPC, PIC32, TI MSP430,
- 8-bit AVR, 8051 microcontrollers
- Engicam, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone modules.
When performance requirements make it indispensable, we implement proper accelerators in programmable logic and we have broad experience in integrating variety of “standard” subsystems like:
- SDRAM modules, Fast Page Mode DRAMs
- Divers Flash memories including SD cards
- high speed serial interfaces like PCI-e, USB 3.0, Ethernet1G or HDMI and wireless interfaces,
- various displays and touch screens.