Evatronix creates complex multi-layer PCBs as part of its turn-key product design services as well as implements PCB layouts based on a circuit schematic provided by the customer.
We realize PCBs for many applications, using advanced technologies when necessary, e.g.:
- high-speed serial interfaces (like USB 3.0 or PCI-e) and wireless interfaces containing layout for RF front end, designed in accordance with EMC & high-speed design rules,
- PCBs for power supplies and industrial sensors and LED lighting,
- HDI boards with micro, buried and blind vias,
- Flex and Rigid-Flex bards.
Our experience ranges from Altium Designer, Pulsonix to Mentor Graphics Expedition. Additional services may also include:
- engineering consultancy including optimization of existing projects,
- signal integrity analysis,
- reverse engineering of old designs lacking proper documentation,
- generating a technical documentation for manufacturing processes,
- PCBs penalization.