After customer acceptance of the enclosure study created by industrial designer, Evatronix engineers perform development of the 3D CAD model and later the 2D documentation of the product, that includes:
- system topology optimization (weight),
- manufacturing costs reduction,
- requirements check (e.g. durability and aesthetics),
- usage of diverse technologies in development of mechanical elements of the system,
- computer analyses (e.g. FEM, Dynamic Motion, CFD), if required,
- specification for the controllers of step engines and other actuators passed to electronic hardware design team, if required,
- 2D and 3D manufacturing documentation (blueprints, BOMs).